« Home | update » | a post about knitting. » | i apologize to everyone. » | dead tired. » | Bunco, lack of knitting, third in a series, state ... » | Christmas Questionaire » | this busy girl got yarn. » | wow. work is tiring. » | i'm a workin' girl. » | PGA...need I say more. »

KCS3!

1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded!
3. Regular or flavored? I love them both especailly french vanilla. But I so love to try new flavors.
4. How do you drink your coffee? With sugar and cream. And sometimes with milk.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Cold: Java chip frap Hot: Christmas blend
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I can be fussy depending on my mood but really as long as it taste good I'm happy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Bananna loaf or muffins. Mhmm. Or a really good cookie and some chocolate.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love cashmerino, cotton, and wool!
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Eyelash and fun fur
11. What's on your needles?peds, a coat, a cape and a hat
12. Favorite colors? Black, gray, gold, green,and pink
13. Allergies? Heavy smoke and some cat dander
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Nope

About me

  • I'm Iamwhimsical
  • From Oklahoma, United States
  • I'm a slightly insane little girl. I love music and books. I haven't decide what I am going to do when I grow up. And I love shoes. Any questions?
My profile

Links

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam