« Home | Tax free - People crazy » | She's so graceful, she fell on her face... » | Pictures and mail.... » | Its been awhile... » | Packages in pictures... » | Bands, Friendships, and scary situations » | outings, music, and packages... » | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. »

PGA...need I say more.

It has been crazy around here, working 12-14 hour shifts. I need a vacation after this. I got to get up at 3:30 every morning and be out on the course by 5:30. Once this is over I don't think I could sleep normally again. Oh well I can't really be missing anything I didn't sleep before anyway. This is really just preping me for the fair. Its going to be long hours and with work mixed in. Whoa.

Oh and if I don't email anyone until sometime next week I apologize. I am really tired when I get home but I will the best I can. I am drained just from staying on now.
Night.

I've been hiding in my air-conditioned house, and I cannot imagine being out in this heat!!

Be sure to drink LOTS of water and stay hydrated.

I won't be at Panera next week but hopefully you'll all be recovered by the week after.

Hello from your SP11 hostess. I've emailed, but please post your questionnaire by tomorrow!

Thanks. :)

p.s. i love your template!

Yeah tell me about it...
i have posted now but you know the post from myspace...what yeah cheesy but i couldn't think of anything!
Loves ya!

Hey there!!!

It's your Secret Pal here. Sounds like things are busy for you! When you get a moment, can you post the SP11 survey so I can start spoiling you? :)

Hi, your SP11 hostess here. I'm a little worried that I haven't heard from you and that you haven't posted your questionnaire or responded to the person spoiling you. Please let me know if you're still planning on participating in Secret Pal 11. My email is sphostesscecily AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam