« Home | PGA...need I say more. » | Tax free - People crazy » | She's so graceful, she fell on her face... » | Pictures and mail.... » | Its been awhile... » | Packages in pictures... » | Bands, Friendships, and scary situations » | outings, music, and packages... » | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. »

i'm a workin' girl.

I just worked my first full time week and I am tired. It was the longest week of my life but it was good I learned a lot of things. I can't wait to go back but that will have to wait until Tuesday. I have orientation tomorrow. I would say more about my weekend and jazz but that will have to wait I need to go to bed but first I will post my questionaire.

Questionaire>>>

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love sock yarn and wool. I adore anything from Debbie bliss. I am starting to fall for cascade 220.
I am not big on stuff like fun fur and eyelash. But other than that I love everything.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
My yarn ball. I haven't taken the time to fine something neat to put them in. My mommy keeps her's in a can.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I've been knitting for about 2 years and I mostly taught myself with the help of some books. And of course some help from mommy. I would say that I'm a beginner moving into intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I am working on it. I'll link it later.

5. What's your favorite scent?
I am not sure what my favorite scent is. But I love anything with lime in it. I am a fruit type of person. I love wild honeysuckle though it is amazing. I am not picking until recently I never cared to wear a scent so anything will do.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I am the most amazing sweet tooth. I can't think of what my favorite candy is. I love Cadbury dairy milk and anything sour. I am addicted to sour patch kids and now & laters. I love candy... and trail mix with m&ms.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I bead a lot. And I crochet, I am thinking about scrapbooking. I love crafts. I think I would love to spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love music. I mostly listen to emo, screamo, alternative, techno, power pop, indie and some hardcore. I also like a lot of christian rock. I am obsessed with The Beatles.
And yes to the second question.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love color. Black and gray top the chart although as of late I have been really looking into pinks.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live at home and I have 1 sister and 1 brother.
We have a dog who lives inside mostly and a cat who stays outside.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yeah. Although I don't think I've ever worn a poncho.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
So far scarfs and hats. But I really love making bags also. Oh and anything baby...

13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks, a new bag, a baby sweater, and a cph.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Absolutely. I love gifts.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I love circular but I like straight as well. I prefer bamboo straight and aluminum circular.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No but the need is great. My brother is complaining that his arms are getting tired. lol.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I think its about 2 years old. My first attempt at a scarf mostly scrap now but who know I may just finish it.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
I love almost every holiday. I like Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's day.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yes! Anything and everything that has to do with anime and Sherlock Holmes. I also have a collection of chucks a.k.a. converse. Oh and anything to do with batman or hello kitty or care bears. I love care bears.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Twinkle's big city knits, anything from Rowan and Debbie Bliss. I am dying to get my hands on some Addi's but its all good. What I really want are some dpn that are bigger than 8. I think that only subscription I have is Interweave Knits and that is not really mine its mums. I would love to get a hold of Knit 1.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Well, no, not that I can think of.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I am some what a sock knitter, I simply adore sock yarn.
Foot length: 9.25 inch
Foot circumference: 9 inch

23. When is your birthday?
May 7th

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam