« Home | Bunco, lack of knitting, third in a series, state ... » | Christmas Questionaire » | this busy girl got yarn. » | wow. work is tiring. » | i'm a workin' girl. » | PGA...need I say more. » | Tax free - People crazy » | She's so graceful, she fell on her face... » | Pictures and mail.... » | Its been awhile... »

dead tired.

i don't even want to be posting right now. i am too tired and i really don't care. i can't wait to go back to sleep but i know that won't be until sometime next week. my life has been hectic lately and i'm a little sick of it. and i'm really tired of being hassled. i'm thinking that after the new year i'm going to stay away from the computer for awhile. because eveytime i get on i come away more stressed and upset and i really don't need that right now. i am still trying to get better we still don't know what's wrong with my stomach and why the only thing that really stays down is hospital french fries. ew. it makes me sick to think about food. i'm exhausted. i haven't even has time to knit. and right now i don't want to. all i do is listen to music and type all day long. unless i am running around the hospital looking for stuff and that is tiring.

okay i'm tired of complaining and i'm really tired of people complaining to me. maybe i should just run away. yeah. that sounds like a good idea.
mhmm. nice thought i have to go to work.

Oh no I hope you start to feel better soon. Christmas is coming!!! Holly jolly and all that!!!

Sounds like you've been super busy. Hope you're enjoying the fall weather!
Your Secret Pal

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well! Hmm, a steady diet of hospital french fries doesn't sound too good. LOL!

I hope you get some sleep soon and start feeling a lot better! I had a great time Tuesday night, thank you for letting me hang out with you guys. :-)

You haven't posted anything in a while, so I hope all is well.

Your Secret Pal

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam