« Home | this busy girl got yarn. » | wow. work is tiring. » | i'm a workin' girl. » | PGA...need I say more. » | Tax free - People crazy » | She's so graceful, she fell on her face... » | Pictures and mail.... » | Its been awhile... » | Packages in pictures... » | Bands, Friendships, and scary situations »

Christmas Questionaire

Are you religious?
Mhmm. Not in the sense of the word that I am thinking. But I do believe in God.

How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
I would say intermediate, still slightl a beginner. Let's just say I'm moving up in the world.

Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting?
Mhm. I write, read, make jewelry occasisonally, pop strings on my guitar, cross stitch, and crochet.

Favorite color(s)?
I love colors. I like to mix it up sometimes I perfer muted colors and other times I like them bright. I love black, gray and white but I sometimes find it hard to knit with depending on the yarn.

Do you collect anything?
I collect all sorts of things. Old movies, anything batman(best super hero ever!), carebears, I love ornaments, and books.

Are you allergic to any fibers or animals?
Not that I can think of .

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog that is indoor and a kittie that is outdoors.

Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
I love them all. But I prefer tea and hot chocolate.

Cookies or Sweets?
Yes, yes.

Do you knit socks?
Yep, I do.

If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits)
Although I do knit socks they are not my favorite knits. I prefer gloves, hats and scarves.

Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do?
Yes we do but not until the 24th my dads birthday is on the 23rd.

Favorite holiday treats?
Ooh. This is a hard question. I love treats. Shaped cookies, candy canes, oh I don't know everything.

Favorite holiday smells?
I like peppermint, anything that smells green, I like warm smells like vanilla and pumpkin.

Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate.


What are your favorite holiday traditions?
Playing christmas music while baking. Reading or knitting together in the living room by the fire place. Oh putting up the christmas stockings.

Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....”
Celebrating with my family and enjoying the abililty to make my friends and family smile.

If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….?
A snowflake frosted glass.

What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given?
Ooh this is hard, I would have to say trhat my favorite is my sister and then next is pookie my carebear. I know that sounds crazy but for 5 or 6 years I wanted one so bad and I never got one. The year I turned 16 my parents bought me one and I cried.
As for given, I give gifts all the time, I love giving gifts. So I don't know if i have a favorite anymore.

When do you start your Christmas?
Dec 1st

Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them?
Yes and no, some years they never get out there. Both.

What is your favorite Christmas dish?
Mom's homemade macaroni and cheese, and corn cassarole.

Carolers are at your door. What do you do?
Sing with them!

When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Both!

Do you celebrate with family or friends or both?
Both. But mostly family.

Thanks so much for sharing Janee! I love listening to Christmas music while I bake too. But my favorite superhero is Spiderman :) Hope you're enjoying the swap so far and thanks for filling out your questionnaire!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Iamwhimsical
  • From Oklahoma, United States
  • I'm a slightly insane little girl. I love music and books. I haven't decide what I am going to do when I grow up. And I love shoes. Any questions?
My profile

Links

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam