« Home | Packages in pictures... » | Bands, Friendships, and scary situations » | outings, music, and packages... » | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. »

Pictures and mail....

This came in the mail today - No Sheep.
Its Bamboo I've been dying to try it.
Thanks Meg. And this is what I am working on with what she last sent me.
















The CPH Left Front - I'm sorry that the first picture is so dark.















My bag before I attempt to felt it and the fingerless gloves that I am in love with. I need to finish the other two pairs.















My hat made from the Iceland that My SP sent me.















My first pinwheel and my first spinning wheel and Baby Bootie I think I need two lol.
o

Hey you ~ you've been nominated. Check it out: http://asimplifiedlife.blogspot.com/2007/07/nominated-for-schmooze-award.html

cool projects/lovely yarn! ;D

All of your projects look awesome!!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam