« Home | Pictures and mail.... » | Its been awhile... » | Packages in pictures... » | Bands, Friendships, and scary situations » | outings, music, and packages... » | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 »

She's so graceful, she fell on her face...

I've been writing some pretty raw material lately. And it feels really good, its like the pressure is off to be somebody else, to try and make someone else's music. I hadn't writing anything in a long time. At least nothing completely new, just copy cats or new rendition of things I had already written. I realized I was really suffering from writer's block mostly depression. So now that, that cloud is gone I can be me again. I never even noticed that I hadn't touched my book or written a poem in months. I was so focused on trying to get something out of my music. I hopefully pretty soon here I can get my stuff up on my myspace. That would be nice.

I had to go to the hospital yesterday and because I had no car I had to hitch a ride with Cod-man. It was really funny, because I pulled up at the front door in the colorful KXOJ van. Man, did I get some looks. HR wanted me to come in and fill out all this paper work. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I wasn't really as prepared for it as I might have wanted to be. Also I had to take a blood test and the drug test. Neither were very fun, the blood test went smooth which it normally doesn't cause my veins are constantly on the move. As the nurses like to put it. And the drug test...well let's just say it took almost to hours and lots of water to complete. But over all it wasn't that bad, the only major issue is they want to verify my graduation with a test. So we'll see how this goes.

I got a schmooze award! Ooh something else to put in my side bar. Hmm. I wonder what my mum was thinking of went she sent this out to me. Mhmm. Maybe I should have a talk with her. Speaking of other things to put in my side bar. I got to get a SP 11 button. I made it in! Yeah, I'm ecstatic. I am just praying for one minor detail to get fixed. Oh, and I also signed up for the Christmas around the world swap. I am waiting to see if I am accepted. I think it would be so fun. I love Christmas. And I put my name in to get and invite for Ravelry. It made me laugh to so all the people in front of me. I felt like I was waiting in line for a party...

Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a scene part 2:

A lovely lady named Kat so graciously came and took us to meet with the knitting group at Panera's. Btw : Thank you so much. I couldn't remember if I said thank you and if I didn't I apologize. It was extremely fun. Who needs the Friday night knitting club when you have the babes of Tuesday. Yeah, they should write a book about them. Heck, how about a documentary. Forget that make it a reality show. haha. They're so funny they'll put comedy central out of business. Or maybe not but they are still the grandest to be around. And I've got to give props to Taylor my new extremely talented friend and her moms they are coolness. And I can't forget Rori, Kim, Tracy, and Delores. These ladies are da bomb.

As to the knitting that I took to this meeting, it was a hat. I had started in my head and was working the kinks out as I went along. The only problem was that I had made it too small. It was more of a back of the head hat and would fit my brother better. But instead of giving up my beautiful yarn I ripped it back. So now there is nothing but a pile of crinkled yarn waiting for me to start again. Not that I mine I will master this hat, I want to be able to write my own patterns and make something beautiful.

More knitting: I am currently working on a shawl. It's called the frozen lake but instead of using knit picks I am using lion brand's microspun in leaf. And the way the pattern is coming out it looks like a leaf. It is very pretty. I only have one picture because my camera just died.
















I want to make this knitted cell phone case. It is the grandest it's a pop tart. And everybody knows that pop tarts rule. I found this off of bittersweet's blog. You know you want one!

Well I gotta run and answer a few quick emails and make me some lunch. Mmm, tuna on toast.

You are so welcome!! I hope you all will continue to come to Panera--we sure have a good time!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam