« Home | Bands, Friendships, and scary situations » | outings, music, and packages... » | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies »

Packages in pictures...

I finally gave in and took pictures with the family camera. I kept holding out but it felt like that cord was never coming. And watch it will be here by tomorrow and all I had to do was wait. But oh well I have already taken them. And here they are...
First up is my Secret Pal box:













What's in it:
5 Lamb's Pride, 2 in Amethyst, 2 Aztec Turquoise, 1 in Lotus Pink.
2 balls of indulge yarn and1 ball of Iceland Crystal Palace yarn in Circus.
3 Knit Picks Simple Stripes in Partie.
2 Touche' yarns in a lime green and lavander and Blue Sky Cotton in a hot pink.
10 patterns, 3 boxs of *Sour Patch Kids, My little knitting book, fizzy foot soak, and a sunflower picture planner.
*BTW the reason there is only one box of candy in the picture is because I ate the other two.
Second is my No Sheep Secret Pal:













What's in it:
Orange Patagonia Nature Cotton.
And last but not least is my Coffee Swap Box:













What's in it:
Rowan's Rowanspun 4 ply, Bazic wool super wash in green, and Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK in light pink. As well as soft stitch ring markers and Pocky milk chocolate biscuit sticks. I
love the coffee! Javana's Caramel Swirl. Mhmm. It's deliscious. I already had a cup!

Over all this has been so much fun! I hope that everyone enjoys their boxes. I can't wait to start again...Or not I'm tired!^_^

It looks like your SP10 was good to you, as well!! Thank you again for all of the amazing goodies!! I hope all is well after the car accident, too!! I'm sorry I thought you had disappeared!!

Well aren't you a wonderful citizen, with all your swapping and sharing! You certainly deserve all those nifty packages. I know I was thrilled when I found your package in my mail today! Pictures soon-ish.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam