« Home | outings, music, and packages... » | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire »

Bands, Friendships, and scary situations

This weekend has not been a favorite. Way too many arguments for my own sanity. I am so tired I don't want to deal with this anymore but tomorrow when I wake up it will be a brand new day. I wanted it to be fun and exciting you get to hang out with dad but I guess you can't get everything you want.

Things with the band are amazing and it looks like we might be able to convince someone else to join us. We set up the myspace today and I think it looks awesome. I think we have tons of more work to do but it looks awesome from there. We had picture day...I think it turned out well. We got some great shots I just can't wait to put them up. Its sad when you have to your pictures taken by a six year old because your fourteen year old male sibling is being a fart. I can't believe I just wrote that and I not going to erase it. Hopefully if I don't get to tired I will put the new post up. Maybe I just wait and work on it tomorrow. I am looking working at Movies 8 just so mommy wouldn't have to pay for the website. We are currently searching for some recording equipment. We are so fresh we're fresh we ain't got nothin.

Things are okay between me and Miss Sobie. I was really worried about her for awhile I wasn't sure if she didn't like what I said or if maybe she just wasn't into talking to me anymore. I didn't want things to be bad especially since I really value her opinion on a lot of things. I thought I might drop a line in on Jail Bird but I am not sure. I don't know if I want to go through that drama. I think I have had enough drama. I miss her but then again I don't. My dad had forgotten all about her. And I think that is funny. I mean it wasn't that long ago. Oh well, the things that slip my mind. I think the reason that I thought of her was because of lovely Miss A. I am worried about her and talking to Rani didn't help me feel any better. Only more scared that something was going to happen. I will just keep praying.

I've been thinking about and way to many kids my age have been dying lately. And it's really scary it's like no one is seeing the signs that people are hurting. I don't want to hear about another funeral that could have been prevented. This doesn't have to be this. It just makes me so mad and terrified at the same time. I mean what if I were to go through a major depression again but couldn't see my way out? Would anyone notice?

I think I am going to go to bed now. I've got too much on the brain and I'm tired.

MMM...
So how are you...
Love your post.

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam