« Home | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... » | 'ello. ~ Swap intro »

The great thing about this is... Well I haven't quite figured that out.

I've had a not so busy week, it actually went by rather fast. I didn't get home from Nat's till Monday. I got to see the Emmon's again on Sunday and that was fun. We went to see SP3 again since Nat hadn't seen it. It was more fun the second time and I noticed more of the music. The best part of this week was when I went to see Pirates I loved it. I want to see it again just cause. We went to another advanced showing it was awesome. I am not sure if Nat saw it or not, she was supposed to meet us but she changed her mind. So I didn't get to hang out with Nicki and Ryan. Poo.

I finally got to dinner with mom and the lovely little sister on Friday. We went to Red Robin and had a ball. The waiter was extremely cute and made us laugh the whole time. We spent a bit of time trying to decide where to go but it was worth it. And we rented Dream Girls and Catch and Release. I enjoyed but probably won't watch them again. I love musicals but I was so bored with Dream Girls and all its drama. And I love Jennifer G. but I am still not sure how I view the movie. Last night we rented Because I Said So and man where we in for a surprise. And I don't mean the good kind. My baby brother was sitting there watching it with me and I almost choked. Yeah the guys where kind of hot according to my sister but all the references to sex was not what I had in mind for that evening.

And speaking of yesterday it was a nightmare. I wasn't feeling well and I still don't I am so off. I was supposed to go with Nat to Robbie's graduation but I didn't and I was supposed to spend the night and I didn't. I didn't really feel up to it, I wasn't really in the mood to be company. And then I felt extremely guilty for not going especially since she really wanted me to be there for her. Little sister wouldn't go because she was invited to a party and she preferred that as well as little brother. I was also invited but wasn't interested in the company of 12, 13, and 14 year old kids that evening. Normally I would have gone but I wasn't up to it. So later on in the day when I was feeling better I went with mommy down to the yarn shop and we hung out and got lunch it was fun. I felt so much better. And then that evening I went with dad to the Roberts house and had dinner with them. The whole family was invited but of course the siblings didn't go and mommy stayed home to be there in case they needed something. It was fun we had steak and wine, and we sat out by the pool. I loved it because I just got to relax. And then it got ugly. I got into a little text fight with Rani which turned into a real fight and now we aren't friends. Which by the way I don't mind because I refuse to be treated like the victim and then as if I was at fault. I don't have time for stupid games. I was so mad earlier but I just had to let it go. I came home and went to Wal -mart with mommy, we hung out and ate junk til 3 in the morning and I felt so much better.

And then today, I missed church this morning but I didn't feel to guilty I needed my sleep. I got up I think at 11:30 something and service was almost over. I sat around watching mommy look for new yarn and ate ice cream. And at about 12:30 Summer's mom called and asked me to babysit. So I went over there at 4 and came home about 8. And begged and pleaded with mommy until she took me to Wendy's to get chicken nuggets and a frosty. It was yummy I loved it. And then I have spent the rest of the evening writing music, knitting a scarf, reading a few mysteries and watching a bit of television. Over all it wasn't that bad of a day.

I am just hoping that tomorrow will lift me up. I have been off all week and I am totally tired of it. I want to be slightly happy again. And I want my family to stop asking wants wrong with me and why am I being to rude. Yeah I'm hoping on tomorrow.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam