« Home | The great thing about this is... Well I haven't qu... » | Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention. » | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... »

outings, music, and packages...

It has been a really busy two weeks and I feel extremely guilty for not posting. Last week I went with mommy to NC for a homeschooling conference. It was awesome I was in my own room and I just got knit and sleep. I don't think I've ever been away just because. It was awesome and I really want to do it again. I finished my bag while I was out there. I don't even know if I mentioned it. But I love it and so my sister. Which in the long run can be a problem.

I've picked up the cph again. I hope that I can keep motivated to finish it. I really want to wear it and at the rate I'm going I will get wear it just before fall ends. Ha.
Other than that I am not really doing anything. I started another bag but in red. I am working on a pair of footies and some socks. I want to finish my hat but it so heavy that its too hot now. I will love it in the winter but right now I just want to chuck it.

I've been sending and receiving packages from my swap and such. And it has been spectacular. My no sheep package came while I was in NC. And its a gorgeous orange. It's Patagonia nature cotton. I had never seen it before and it feels really cool. I also got my secret pal package. Love it! I was a bad I didn't write down the contents of the box but I promise that I will post them this weekend. And since my usb cord is on its way at least I think so I will have pictures. Yay! I can't wait there are so many things that I want to put up.

Oh speaking of putting up. There are some amazing shots of my favorite bands that I would love to show off. Last night we went to Starbucks and The winter wake up was performing. They were amazing. I bought there cd. Its nice. I already have a favorite. We played crazy eights, go fish, and Mexican train dominoes. Britt and I wrote some fun stuff. I love being out with people it can write some amazing ideas just from other perspectives. I wish we could hang out like that more.

I don't remember if I mentioned if seeing Pirates 3. But it was amazing. Orlando was so hot. I swear... My gosh. The last scene after the credits was really sweet. Yes I wish I could live in that make believe world. I want to see it again.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam