« Home | Just a second ago. » | The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered. » | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... » | 'ello. ~ Swap intro » | Babysitting, headbands, and a trip to lovahville. »

Camera Dilemma and other things I forgot to mention.

So you know how I got a new camera for my birthday? Yeah? Well it doesn't have a usb cord or a dock. So that means I can't load my pictures. And it totally sucks. I have all these lovely pictures of the kids in my neighborhood and the concert i worked last Friday. Which by the way was amazing. Jackson Waters = love. And lots of it, tons of it actually. Building 429 was great too. Mommy especially loved them. She just thinks that Jason is so hott. lol. If she reads this she'll kill me.

And back to another busy weekend. Yes! And why I am excited I have no idea. But what I do know is that I get to hang out with Ryan tomorrow. And... I'm going to a Tool concert! Oh yes ladies and gentlemen. I have scored tickets to a sold out show. Uh-huh, uh huh. Yup. Nicky had two extra tickets and she's taking me and B. I am sorry Tommy but I am the new favorite in town. And I can't wait. I am also so happy that my hair is done so that I don't have to worry about it. Although sitting still for 3 hours wasn't what I had planned but it was so worth it. And again I can't post pictures.

Blah. I got my new contacts. Yes, yes! And I also got colors. And another saddening moment of no pictures. Haha. Oh well. I am so excited about tomorrow. Which now is today because it is 2 in the morning. And what am I doing still up might you ask? I have no idea. Oh right I was waiting up with B while she gets the rest of her hair done. Mhmm. Yeah what was I thinking. Its already been 3 hours. The things we do for beauty.

I went to see Norbit yesterday. And I didn't like. It was okay I mean it was funny but lame. And I was expecting something different. But I guess that's what happens when you expect things. Mommy and I watched music and lyrics last night. I loved it. But then again I love anything with Hugh Grant in it. I love his voice. I totally loved it's perspective on lyrics and melody. I mean you can't dictate what comes first. The funny thing was that I am a lot like the character that Drew Barrymore plays. Yeah I talk to myself and I kill plants.

Ah... It looks like b is almost done. Yes! I am aching I need some sleep. I wish I hadn't finished my book earlier that way I could read while I wait. I was delving into another Nancy Drew mystery. I read them over and over. I love all the originals. They are the best. I am not sure about the new series so far it has been okay. I doubt that I will even find the new movie that's coming out even a tad amusing. I hate when people take good books and ruin them.

Okay I'm now grumpy. That means sleep is beckoning to me. Night.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam