« Home | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... » | 'ello. ~ Swap intro » | Babysitting, headbands, and a trip to lovahville. » | There is a monster under my bed. » | Broken glasses, missing needles, and messy rooms » | Its so exciting that I’m... »

Washclothes, movies, and birthdays.

I feel so accomplished I can come so far. I have 22 rows of my washcloth finished. For some reason I have found this pattern a bit difficult and yet easy at the same time. And I'm not sure why but what I do know is that I am loving it. It is so awesome. I can't wait to be finish so that I can use it. I need more cotton. Yes, more, more! Lots and lots of cotton.

I forced mommy to watch Take The Lead. She liked it. I love it. But then again I love any movie that has dancing in it. From Astaire and Rogers to Grease and Dirty Dancing to Step Up and Take The Lead. I am in love with anything that has dancing and of course singing in it. Love, love, love, love, love. Yeah I know I'm crazy. We also watched the Devil Wears Prada for the second time. B, hadn't seen it. I am not sure if she liked it. But it makes me life. I don't know why I find it so funny. Especially when Emily gets hit by a cab. For some reason that is extremely hilarious. Oh and Mighty Mouse forced Open Season on us. It was not bad but I was expecting it to go where it went so it wasn't that fun to me.

Have I mentioned that my birthday is coming up? No?!! Well it is! Yes, my darlings I am about to become another year older. Yay!
Okay good night!

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam