« Home | SP10 ~ Questionnaire ~ Updated 5/10/07 » | Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a... » | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... » | 'ello. ~ Swap intro » | Babysitting, headbands, and a trip to lovahville. » | There is a monster under my bed. » | Broken glasses, missing needles, and messy rooms »

The cause of this madness has yet to be discovered.

So have you heard? The second Batman movie in the Batman Begins series is on its way. It's called The Dark Night. I can't wait! Although I am not sure how well Heath Ledger will do as the joker. I personally think Jack Nicholson's performance is extremely hard to follow. I am so giddy about this I love the first one. The only big cast change is the Katie Holmes isn't going to be in this one. Not that it would make that big of a difference unless of course if the new girl sucks.
The family and I went to premiere of Spider Man 3. It was okay, not my favorite film of the year. I love the way Toby Maguire looked but I dunno the whole suit change was lame and so was the ending. I mean if you are going to follow the story than do so. My brother is hoping on the fourth and that they follow through and do six movies. But that is all still up in the air, it depends on whether Toby comes back or not.

I have had such a busy week. The family and I worked at the LPGA. And we were always gone. We were the parking and concession. It was fun but a lot of work. I got to meet my big brother's best friend and now he is my second adopted big brother. I love him to bits.

I had a birthday this past Monday. Yeah excitement, I am a whole year older. Nothing that special but fun. I got some cool gifts. B, gave the Thirty Seconds To Mars CD, which by the way I adore. And we are actually listening to it now. She also gave me this cool mug and a sweet anime poster. Little brother gave me the new Keane CD and its awesome. I haven't taken the time to really listen to it but my run though prove that is was worth getting. Mom and dad gave me my favorite Dashboard Confessional CD: A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar. I love that CD like I wrote it myself. They also gave me Leeland, I have been dying to get that. Although it hasn't arrived in the mail yet so I haven't listened to it.
This year I also cashed in on the 7 days of my birthday. So I got a present everyday until my birthday. On two of the days I got Godiva chocolate. And I got body wash and body cream from Bath and Body Works. I also got a teddy bear and t- shirt from Bass Pro. I got a new coffee mug and a new Agatha Christie book to add to my collection.
Not to mention that my dad's old boss gave me this sweet camera. I love it man it is so awesome. The siblings and I have spent most of the morning taking pictures and filming ourselves. It has been freakin amazing.

I've got a busy weekend coming up. I work another concert tomorrow and Nat's graduation is Saturday night and so is Brandon's party and the dinner we were invited to. And of course Sunday is Mother's day. I worked a concert last Thursday after I had worked the LPGA all day and then I went to see SP3. Yeah the dumbest day I had ever planned. I also babysat Saturday night. And she wants to go back to working nights so I'm back in business. And it looks like I might be taking that trip to Texas sooner that I had planned and that's a good thing.

Well the siblings are yelling at me I got to get back to my camera. I promise at least to myself to get pictures of my knitting up soon.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam