« Home | Washclothes, movies, and birthdays. » | Dentists, cotton, and movies » | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... » | 'ello. ~ Swap intro » | Babysitting, headbands, and a trip to lovahville. » | There is a monster under my bed. » | Broken glasses, missing needles, and messy rooms » | Its so exciting that I’m... »

Knitting in public is not to be seen its to make a scene.

Mommy and I went to Starbucks before church and knitted. Yay! It was fun. I hadn't done that in awhile. I think that last time I was at the library. I had a caramel mocha. I had never had one but it was delicious. Along with a banana loaf, although that didn't taste all that great. But it was fun to hang with mommy and work on a washcloth.

Church was okay but I could have stayed home. I know its sad that I say that but the bass was so loud that I had a headache when I went home. Mommy and I were going to go down to Stephanie's but she was tired so I went to the mall. B and Heather went as well. We actually went by Heather's mom. We got bored fast but it was still fun. We bought friendship necklaces and watched people get arrested for shoplifting. I had a banana shake from sonic and it was good. Oh I finally got a new eyeliner pencil from Hottopic. And I got to see the extremely cute Hottopic guy. Yay!

We went back to church but to life church. It was fun. They played The River by Good Charlotte. It was incredibly funny. Heather thought the music was a little too loud but she enjoyed it none the less. We almost forgot to take the movies back. And the sad news is that I couldn't find anything else to watch so I am without a movie tonight. Poo.

Rani called and we chatted for a bit. I hadn't talked to her in awhile but I was so tired I barely understood what she was saying. I also got to chat with Ashley for a bit. I loved it. We kept arguing over everything. But it was so funny. Batman is still by far the best super hero in the world! I started talking to Ash again I think we might actually hang out and that might be cool. I still need to buy Nat a graduation present.

Blah.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam