« Home | KCS2 ~ Questionaire » | I'm in a swap, I need a job, and I want some ice c... » | 'ello. ~ Swap intro » | Babysitting, headbands, and a trip to lovahville. » | There is a monster under my bed. » | Broken glasses, missing needles, and messy rooms » | Its so exciting that I’m... »

Dentists, cotton, and movies

Starting from the bottom. We are watching The Guardian and Eragon. They were both fun. Of course I had already seen The Guardian but I didn't mine watching again. Eragon was actually good, I didn't think that it would be. I enjoyed them. Mommy likes them too. At least I think she does, don't quote me. We have this lovely little thing called redbox which is absolutely amazing. I love it. I pay $1.09 and I have the movie until the next night at seven. And they have everything that just came out that I didn't want spend $8 on. So far I think we have rented like 10 movies. And even got one free which was The Guardian. We watched Freedom Writers the other night and that I wasn't too bad. I totally knew where it was coming from and where it was headed. But it was nice to see anyway. Oh and we watched Codename: The Cleaner. Yeah, it wasn't that great. The trailers were better than the movie. Hopefully when we rent Music and Lyrics it will turn out to be a winner.

Cotton, oh how I love my cotton. In so many pretty colors! I just love cotton. I have been using it to make head bands and wash clothes and they're so pretty. I want to make some little footies out of one of the colors but I can't find a simple pattern that doesn't take more than I have. So I am going to keep looking. I can't wait to make something else. I have no idea why I am so addicted to it right now. Also anything Debbie Bliss. I especially love the feeling of Debbie Bliss cotton. Mmm, yummy yarn.

And finally the dentist. Ugh. I hate my teeth. But its okay because they come in handy. I get to have my wisdom teeth removed next month and fillings. Sounds fun doesn't it, yeah, anybody want to take my place. I still need braces. Gosh I never wanted to be twenty with braces but that looks like how I am going to greet the new year.

Hey, hey, the birthday is almost here. I can't wait. Well actually I can I just don't want to.
And by the way we just finished the guardian and I forgot to warn mommy about the end. And well she didn't take to it too well.

About me

  • I'm Iamwhimsical
  • From Oklahoma, United States
  • I'm a slightly insane little girl. I love music and books. I haven't decide what I am going to do when I grow up. And I love shoes. Any questions?
My profile

Links

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam