« Home | Broken glasses, missing needles, and messy rooms » | Its so exciting that I’m... »

There is a monster under my bed.

And you know how I know? Because everything I have ever owned that is of any importance to me has disappeared under there. This monster doesn't like me and I am kind of fond of monsters. Hmm. I cause I better hired a monster catcher and hope that his trap works.

I didn't get anything of the things on my weekend project list done. Hopefully I will finsh it before this coming weekend. I am tired. I spent the day out with mommy and I need a nap. But I probably should just got to bed and get up in the morning. I did start a new hat and I almost finished it until I messed up and and had to rip it apart. Oh the pain, oh the agony! Ooh that should be my new band name. Yeah!

Well, I think I shall call it a night and try to finish my sock. I am working on a new bag that I got out of the knit scene mag.

I know how to fall out of love...

About me

  • I'm Iamwhimsical
  • From Oklahoma, United States
  • I'm a slightly insane little girl. I love music and books. I haven't decide what I am going to do when I grow up. And I love shoes. Any questions?
My profile

Links

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam