« Home | There is a monster under my bed. » | Broken glasses, missing needles, and messy rooms » | Its so exciting that I’m... »

Babysitting, headbands, and a trip to lovahville.

I feel really bad its been like 18 days since I was here. Man, I need to kkeep up better. I've been busy though. I babysit 4 days a week from about 5pm to 3am. Its a nice job but it takes a lot out of me. And when I wasn't working I was looking for other jobs, sleeping and knitting. Speaking of knitting I finished my first headband from the latest knit scene. And it is extremely large, I accidentally used the wrong type of yarn and needles. I am starting a new one and it looks a lot better. I'll post pictures later. I am going to start on my CPH tomorrow. At least I think that is what I am going to do. Yeah maybe. I am really sleepy and I think I should go to bed. Oh and the trip was amazing... Lets not let mother now to much about this. *wink, wink*
I'll try and say more tomorrow but I need to go to bed so I can get up and watch a new episode of power rangers.

Is the new Knitscene out already? Ack...I'm so behind. I wish they'd just offer a subscription so I didn't have to worry about it.

Hey lovely...thanks for stopping by.
I love your site.
I want it!!!
Laughs*
Choking*
Anyway.Comment Bakc.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Iamwhimsical
  • From Oklahoma, United States
  • I'm a slightly insane little girl. I love music and books. I haven't decide what I am going to do when I grow up. And I love shoes. Any questions?
My profile

Links

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam